Tweets by @netca2013
Add to the Conversation
Tweets about "#netca2013"
The Convention Executive and Board are excited to be holding our convention at the Ramada Conference Centre this year!
"Thank you" to the Ramada for allowing us to have our convention at your hotel!
Ramada Conference Centre
11834 Kingsway Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5G 3J5
Minister of Education
Convention Survey - Complete the survey and win a prize
Thank you to all who completed our online survey. Your feedback will be used to plan next year's convention.
All surveys completed by noon on Friday, February 15, had their names put into a draw for a KoboArc compliments of Northlands Local.
The prize was given out after the final keynote speaker.
Winner: Susan Cunningham, Northlands Local
All surveys completed by February 28, midnight, had their names put into a draw for prizes donated by our locals. Winners are:
1) Donated by Fort Vermilion - Mini iPad - Winner: Kelsey McLean, Fort Vermilion School Division
2) Donated by Lakeland Catholic - Mini iPad - Winner: Mia Rutledge, Lakeland Catholic
3) Donated by AspenView - Mini iPad - Winner: Linda Woychenko, Aspen View
4) Donated by St. Paul - iPad - Winner: Kenda Lopaschuk, St. Paul Education Regional Division
5) Donated by Northern Lights - Mini iPad - Winner: David Skoglund, Northern Lights
If you won, you will be contacted and arrangements will be made to get the prize to you.
The Heart of Education
NETCA Executive and Board Members
The program is subject to updates. Please check back to this website for updates.
Program at a Glance
Thursday's Social Event
Exhibitors Supporting Convention 2013
Ramada Floor Plan:
Prebook ATA Pension Sessions
Non-Member Registration Process
Click here to view pictures of Convention 2013!!
Click here to view pictures of Convention 2012!!
Importance of the Teachers' Conventions in Alberta
Visit the ATA Provincial Site
Presenter & Exhibitor Info
© 2010 The Alberta Teachers’ Association